The RStoolbox R package has been updated after some testing in courses and by colleagues. Please update your package using update.packages() or install the RStoolbox again.
New functions are:
- new function `validateMap()` for assessing map accuracy separately from model fitting, e.g. after majority or MMU filtering
- new function `getValidation()` to extract specific validation results of superClass objects (proposed by James Duffy)
- new spectral index NDVIc (proposed by Jeff Evans)
- new argument scaleFactor for `spectralIndices()` for calculation of EVI/EVI2 based on scaled reflectance values.
- implemented dark object subtraction radCor(..,method=’sdos’) for Landsat 8 data (@BayAludra, #4)
hanges were applied:
- superClass based on polygons now considers only pixels which have their center coordinate within a polygon
- rasterCVA now returns angles from 0 to 360° instead of 0:45 by quadrant (reported by Martin Wegmann)
- improved dark object DN estimation based on maximum slope of the histogram in `estimateHaze` (@BayAludra, #4)
And some bugs fixed:
- superClass failed when neither valData or trainPartition was specified. regression introduced in 0.1.3 (reported by Anna Stephani)
- spectralIndices valid value range of EVI/EVI2 now [-1,1]
- radCor returned smallest integer instead of NA for some NA pixels
- fix ‘sdos’ for non-contiguous bands in radCor (@BayAludra, #4)